VP Racing Fuels, Inc., has announced its “Madditive” line of gas and diesel additives and its VP Small Engine Fuels product family are both now available at AutoZone stores throughout the U.S. Marketed as “Race Fuel Technology for Your Daily Driver,” VP Madditives include off-road and street legal formulas to optimize performance in gas and diesel engines, while VP Small Engine Fuels are formulated for outdoor power equipment to prevent fuel system damage caused by ethanol-blended street gas.
Products available at AutoZone include:
- Octanium – Octane concentrate, increases octane up to 8 numbers (for Off-Road use only)
- Fuel System Cleaner – Cleans entire fuel system for up to 5000 miles (Street-legal)
- 7-In-1 Fuel System Treatment – Enhances combustion and restores engine’s power (Street-legal)
- Diesel All-in-One Fuel Conditioner – Cleans injectors and pumps, increases fuel mileage (Street-legal)
VP Small Engine Fuel
- 4-Cycle– unleaded fuel blended with no ethanol, for all 4-cycle equipment
- 2-CycleMulti-Mix– pre-mixed with oil for equipment specifying either 40:1 or 50:1 gas/oil mix
- Fix-It-Fuel– one-time fuel system treatment for poor/non-running small engines
For more information: VPRacingFuels.com.