Longhorn Fab Shop’s Professional Grade Rotating Engine Stand is designed to position engines hands free, exceeding the demands of your engine building department with the features and durability you need at a price you can afford.
Being able to quickly position engines hands free is critical in: reducing mistakes, reducing cost, reducing time, increasing productivity, and increasing profits.
- Machine Shaft: 2″
- Main neck: 8″ x 8″ x 0.25″
- Front Adapter Plate: 3/4″ Thick
- Bearings: 2x 6500 lb bearings
- Gear Box: Industrial Gear Reduction Drive
- Motor: 1HP
- Controls: 110V 15A outlet, Variable speed, FWD/STOP/REV, Start/Stop, Foot Pedal On/Off
- RPM: 1-6 RPM (3 RPM is standard operating)
- Applications: Adapter plate to fit specialty engine/transmission/axle mounting requirements
- Engine Swing Length: 64″ Diagonal Measurement (Custom heights available for special applications)
Floor Mount Specifications
- Footprint: 43.5″H x 23″L x 20″W
- Floor Mount: 3/4″ thick
- Concrete Anchors: 3/4″
- Minimum Concrete Floor Thickness: 6″
Roll Around Specifications
- Footprint: 48″H x 48″L x 48″W
- Base: 8″ x 4″ x 0.25″
- Casters: 4x 1,200 lbs. 6″ dia, 2 fixed, 2 swivel with locks
Weight: 350.00 lbs.
For more info: www.longhornfabshop.com