Graymills offers two series of 40kHz benchtop ultrasonic cleaners – BTU and BTV. Small footprints make these units ideal for job site “cell” cleaning applications or where space is critical. They feature self-enclosed design with stainless steel, corrosion-resistant tanks and lift-off covers. Units operate at standard 120V single-phase power. Optional stainless-steel parts baskets prevent loss of small parts and are available for all models.
The BTU bench top parts washers are available in 4 gallon, 7 gallon, and 17 gallon sizes. For additional information consult the product table below.
BTU Benchtop Features
- 316 Stainless steel tank and lid
- Digital temperature control and a cycle timer
- Heavy gauge construction for greater load capacities
- 40kHz ultrasonic with built in sweep technology
- Bonding of transducers is guaranteed for 10 years
- NEW- Adjustable digital thermostat optimizes tank temperature of individual parts up to 160°F (71°C)
- Low liquid level shuts off heater in event liquid level drops below a setpoint
- Sound-deadening insulation package
- Illuminated controls for ultrasonics and heater function
- All units have 1/2″ drain fitting with valve
- Parts baskets sold separately
- Available with CSA certification