Graymills’ new Tempest MHF High-Pressure Manual Spray Washer is newly designed and improved with no grit or abrasives – just power. Improvements include a one-piece, gas-spring-assisted door for one-hand operation, better interior LED Lighting, UL508A / CSA22.2 #286 certified controls, a raised drain shelf above seal for easier in and out with heavy parts, easier moving with fork truck/pallet jack lifting, and low liquid level protection.
Graymills’ new Tempest MHF, which stands for manual, high-pressure, front load, comes in two models – Tempest 10S = MHF3624-A and Tempest 20S = MHF3640-A. The spray washer also comes with standard features such as:
- Stainless steel upper cabinet and door assembly for long machine life.
- 1 hp triple-piston brass pump producing up to 600 psi
- Heated (up to 120°F) aqueous fluid that cleans without grit
- Enhanced window blow-off utilizing air-knife technology for viewing cleaning process
- One-piece solid front opening door allows full access to entire cleaning chamber
- Variable output nozzle can be set from a wide fan to a pinpoint stream to allow operator to adjust cleaning force as needed
- Stainless steel tank is on wheels for easy fill or drain and all connections are quick-connect
- Controls certified to UL508A and CSA22.2 #286