Edelbrock has started shipping the highly anticipated E-Force Supercharger system for 2013-15 Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ and Toyota GT86. The all-new design increases the stock 2.0L engines power output up to an impressive 242 horsepower and 186 ft.-lbs. of torque, for an increase of 77 horsepower and 57 ft-lbs. torque to the rear wheels.
This E-Force Supercharger system is designed specifically for the FA20/4U-GSE engine. It’s unique inverted design features long runners that allow for maximum flow at high rpm, while retaining great daily driving characteristics. It has been designed from the ground-up and utilizes the Eaton® 1320 TVS rotor assembly for maximum efficiency in a compact package. As with all E-Force superchargers, this system features an efficient high flow inlet configuration that results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved airflow and performance. A large dual pass air-to-water intercooler and heat exchanger cool the incoming air. All of these features help the E-Force deliver dramatically improved performance, especially in the mid-range, where power dips have been eliminated for a smooth linear power curve. The supercharger assembly is finished with a durable black powder coating with red accents and fits under the stock hood. Stage 1 systems are designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment, making them 50 state emissions legal (E.O. Number pending).
- Increases performance up to 242 horsepower and 186 ft-lbs. torque
- High Flow intake box and filter that allows for 2x more air flow
- No cutting or modification to stock body or hood (fits under stock hood)
- Features Eaton® Gen VI 1320 TVS rotor assembly
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Includes an EcuTek® ProECU Programming Kit with E-Force tune pre-installed (#1556 only)
- 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number Pending)
- Eligible for a FREE 3-Year/36,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty with $16,500 of coverage
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance