Chevrolet Big Block Shark Gray Valve Covers are as sleek and subtle as the namesake implies. Your Big Block Bowtie will be looking good under the hood, even after a long weekend of cruising, thanks to the electrostatically painted and baked Shark Gray epoxy finish that offers long-term corrosion resistance, in addition to a striking color.
Available in both tall and stock (short) height options for Mark IV Chevy Big Block Engine (1965-1996), it’s adorned with the famous Chevrolet & Bowtie emblems, recessed and hand-painted red. Manufactured from heavy-gauge steel that’s 20% thicker than typical aftermarket valve covers, greatly reducing the likelihood of leakage around the valve cover flange area caused by fasteners being over-torqued, and equipped with oil restricting baffles, air breather and PCV grommets. Sold in pairs.
- Sleek Shark Gray Durable Epoxy Finish for Long-Term Corrosion Resistance
- Inlaid, Hand-Painted Recessed Red CHEVROLET & Bowtie Emblems
- Stamped Steel Tall Style with Baffles
- Fits 1965 to 1996 396-454 Big Block Chevys
- Made from Quality Heavy Gauge Steel
- Officially Licensed Chevrolet Performance Product
To see the full extent of PROFORM’s line: 2021 PROFORM Digital Catalog.