RIMAC Valve Spring Testers have been the industry standard for over 70 years. Officially born on March 13, 1930, Rimac Spring Testers have been an important tool for both professional engine-builders and serious enthusiasts.
Many despaired for years when the only way to get one was used, through an auction website, if you could find one at all! That changed in 2019 when The Big Blue Rimac 1000 lb. capacity precision valve spring tester was resurrected, with Specialty Auto Parts as the exclusive distributor.
The demand for Rimac’s quality standards, which made it legendary worldwide, has led to the release of Big Blue’s “little brother” the Rimac 500 lb. Capacity Valve Spring Tester. The familiar blue powdercoated tester is made from quality cast-aluminum construction making it rugged enough for everyday use. The 4-1/4 in diameter gauge is easy to read with bold black numbering and graduation marks in both pounds and kilograms. Spring height values can be marked using the sliding indicator on the ruler. The upper and lower platforms are 2-1/4 (in.) and 3-1/4 (in.) diameter, respectively.
Specifically designed for quick and easy, rapid testing of multiple springs using high-torque, lever-actuated compression. The timeless vertical design ensures stability on the bench top ideal for use in the shop, but portable enough to take it on the road for race day.
Rimac 500 lb. Spring Tester Features:
- Measure Valve Spring Pressure for Maximum On-Track Performance
- Adjustable Lever Arm for High Pressure Springs
- Positive Stop for Spring Height Check Repeatability
- Spring Pressure Range from 0 to 500 Lbs.; 2 Lb./Kg. Increments
- Easy-to-Read 4-1/4 (in.) Gauge
- Ram Travel from 0 to 4-1/8 (in.)
- Upper/Lower Platform Diameters: 2-1/4 (in.) | 3-1/4 (in.)
- Check Springs with or without Retainer
Part No. – BB0500…….0-500 lbs. Range, 2-lb increments
Rimac Dial Indicator Bracket
The official Rimac Tools indicator bracket mounts to the Rimac’s shaft, allowing for the use of an up to 3/8-in. base dial indicator (not included). For use with the Rimac 1,000 lbs., and 500 lbs. Model Valve Spring Testers.
Rimac Dial Indicator Bracket Features:
- Measure spring heights to a resolution of .001-in.
- Kit Includes 1.5-in. Standard & 2-in. Indicator Extension Tip
- Machined from Anodized Aluminum
- For Dial Indicators Up to 3/8-in. Base Diameter
Part No. BB1920……….Billet Aluminum Dial Indicator Bracket (dial indicator sold separately)