Fluidampr has announced the release of two new SRT 6.2L Hellcat engine performance dampers (Part #840302 & 910302). The Fluidampr performance damper allows MOPAR enthusiasts to unleash lost horsepower and torque on and off the track.
Upgrading to a Fluidampr performance damper when engine mods are done further ensures long term durability and optimum power by controlling crankshaft torsional vibration. SFI 18.1 certified and made in the USA. Fluidampr offers the OE size pulley PN:840302 or an 11% overdrive version PN:910302. $664.00 & 685.00 MSRP.
- Lightweight aluminum damper ring construction available in OE and 11% overdrive sizes.
- Hardened steel hub.
- Crankshaft torsional vibration protection across rpm range.
- Reduce risk of crankshaft failure and wear on critical engine parts.
- Unleash lost horsepower and torque.
- SFI 18.1 certified. Made in USA.
The damper is finished in a hard coat anodized, then laser engraved with a Fluidampr – Made in the USA logo and SFI 18.1 credential. The new Fluidampr performance damper for the SRT 6.2L Hellcat engine is available through quality parts distributors and professional engine builders.
For more info: https://fluidampr.com/chrysler/