The Comec RP1400CNC Resurfacer is a CNC-controlled resurfacing machine specially designed for resurfacing of engine blocks and cylinder heads. It’s also used in industrial workshops for flat surfaces that require a high level of finishing and accuracy.
The RP1400CNC resurfacer construction technology combines highly innovative solutions, such as the brushless motor for the automatic and precise positioning of the milling cutter plate – that is controlled by the CNC – with tested technologies, like the linear guides and recirculating-ball feed screws.
The machine is equipped with an inverter to smoothly control the axes and the rotation speed of the milling cutter. Also the feed speed can be monitored. The entire machine is operated using an industrial touchscreen with a simple interface and intuitive software.
In addition, the Comec RP1400CNC resurfacer can be supplied with a milling plate with tool holder of CBN-PCD with a diameter of 405mm to display cast iron or aluminum surfaces. For heads with front chambers you can use a special tool for a perfect finish.
- Table and head feed with recirculating-ball screw
- 405mm milling plate with CBN insert
- Touch screen CNC control panel
- Laser sensor for scanning workpiece
- Surface profile graph
- Fully automatic cycle
- Database with preloaded working cycles and possibility to customise them
- Estimated cycle time
- Safety guard with sliding doors
- PV0160 Pair of parallel supports
- PV0021 Large clamps (2 pcs.)
- PV0022 Small clamps (4 pcs.)
- Lubricant for slides
- Wrench set
- Instruction manual