The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) has released its new interactive 2009 Aftermarket eFactbook. The electronic version replaces the traditional print version and features greater versatility and numerous upgrades.
This CD-ROM allows the user to copy and paste data to PowerPoint presentations and features an interactive presentation. Filled with charts, tables, graphs and explanatory text, the 2009 Aftermarket eFactbook offers:
- Key economic and financial indicators.
- Technician employment and wages.
- Financial profiles of selected aftermarket companies.
- DIY consumer and vehicle demographics.
- Replacement rates for motor vehicle parts and jobs.
- Purchases and installation of aftermarket accessories.
- Sales of automotive chemicals and fluids.
- Information on key aftermarket segments (medium and heavy duty; paint, body and equipment; tool and equipment; etc.).
- Hybrid vehicles.
- U.S. motor vehicle registrations and sales, operating costs and miles traveled.
- Gas mileage tips.
- State summary statistics.
- Global economic and automotive data including car and truck sales, GDP, population, roadways, U.S. imports and exports and vehicle registrations by country.
- Information on the Canadian, Mexican, Chinese and Indian aftermarkets.
A complimentary copy of the Aftermarket eFactbook will be distributed to each member company. Additional copies can be purchased at the AAIA member price of $200 and the non-member price of $450. To order the eFactbook or any other market research publication, contact AAIA at 301-654-6664. You may also place your order online through AAIA’s Commerce Center at www.aftermarket.org.