Magnum Performance Gaskets hit the ground running at last week’s Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Show in Indianapolis, introducing its first fully illustrated, full-color catalog dedicated to the performance market, along with its retail-ready visual packaging.
“The feedback from racing enthusiasts was overwhelming,” said Derek Data, Magnum’s Vice President. “They loved our products, our glossy new catalog, our visual packaging and the fact that Magnum Performance Gaskets are made in the USA. We’re working diligently with current and prospective distribution partners to satisfy this end-user demand.”
Magnum Performance Gaskets come to the aftermarket directly from Modern Silicone Technologies (MSI), a contract manufacturer of high-tech molded gaskets for more than 20 years. With Magnum, you receive state-of-the-art designs and world-class quality at competitive prices.
- MaxPrint intake manifold gaskets with stock or race size ports
- Premium heat-resistant exhaust header gaskets
- Premium valve cover gaskets with material and thickness options
- Premium 1-piece molded rubber oil pan gaskets for more applications
- Chevrolet, Ford and Chrysler small blocks and big blocks plus GM LS Series
- Factory high performance
- Modified street vehicles
- Aftermarket blocks, heads, headers, etc.
- Oval track
- Drag racing
Magnum maintains a “USA First” policy that gives priority to manufacturing and sourcing parts and materials in North America. Magnum has applied modern sealing technology and world-class manufacturing methods to America’s favorite performance engines, meeting the crucial needs of street performance and racing engines that only a world-class manufacturer can offer. For more information, go to www.magnumgaskets.com/performance.html or call 847-580-6110.