Edelbrock has introduced a special version of its AVS2 Performance Carburetor designed for the growing overland adventure market. Called the AVS2 Off-Road Carb, it delivers total fuel control during off-roading and rough road conditions. The AVS2 Off-Road Carb comes in two versions: Part #1915 with a manual choke, and Part #1916 with an electric choke. Both versions are 650 CFM, have a satin finish and are non-EGR.
AVS2 OFF-ROAD CARB FEATURES:
- Proven AVS2 technology enhanced for off-road applications
- Spring-loaded needle and seat for rough terrain
- Spring-loaded anti-syphon discharge ball eliminates fuel drip
- Annular Flow Boosters for superior throttle response
- 650 CFM with electric or manual choke
- Perfectly sized for most V8 truck and 4×4 applications
- Designed and manufactured by Edelbrock in the USA
For more information: https://www.edelbrock.com.