Peterson Fluid Systems’ dry sump oil pumps utilize a revolutionary twisted lobe rotor design. This design allows Peterson to use all-aluminum rotors, saving a huge amount of weight, while also increasing performance.
An internal scavenge manifold and shallow-depth, screw-in fittings make for a low-profile, modular pump, which is available with 3 to 6 stages standard. Pumps can be outfitted with numerous options and are suited to a variety of engine applications. They also come standard with a rear-drive setup for all popular drive accessories.
- 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- CNC machined for precision
- Unique twisted 4 lobe rotor
- Tab mounting system to save weight
- Low profile for easier mounting
- Rear drive for all popular accessories
For more info: https://www.petersonfluidsys.com/