Factory cylinder heads for Gen III Hemi engines are pretty darn good. Edelbrock’s Performer RPM Gen III Hemi Cylinder Heads are even better. The fully assembled heads feature fully CNC-machined combustion chambers, CNC-profiled bowls, and CNC-profiled port entries/exits for improved airflow—up to 337 CFM on the intake side at .700-inch of valve lift. Edelbrock says the Performer RPMs are ideal for engines making 450 to 700 horsepower.
Other features include:
• Thicker decks and reinforced combustion chambers to handle increased cylinder pressures
• Extra material at the intake and exhaust ports for port matching
• Reinforced rocker arm bosses for improved stability
• Intake and exhaust valve locations tipped away from cylinder walls to accommodate larger valves
• Increased valve seat diameters for improved heat transfer and durability
• Eagle intake and exhaust port locations for use with Eagle-style and Hellcat factory manifolds, valve covers, rocker arms, spark plugs and accessories
Edelbrock Performer RPM Gen III Hemi Cylinder Heads are available for 2009-22 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L, and 6.4L Gen III Hemi engines.
• 202cc intake/75cc exhaust runners
• 67cc (5.7L), 73cc (6.1/6.2/6.4L), or 83cc (5.7L) combustion chambers
• 2.165-inch intake/1.650-inch exhaust valves
• 1.330-inch OD dual valve springs rated to .680-inch of valve lift