Fluidampr has announced the release of the Nissan GTR R35 VR38 DETT engine performance damper. Part number 570901 fits 2009-2021 GTR VR-38DETT, $579.00 MSRP. This performance damper will allow Nissan enthusiasts to unleash lost horsepower and torque on the track or the street.
Upgrading to a Fluidampr performance damper when engine mods are done further ensures long-term durability and optimum power by controlling crankshaft torsional vibration. In addition, a custom mandrel to power racing parts, such as a dry sump, can easily be installed by using the damper’s pre-drilled and tapped 3.2” bolt circle pattern.
- Crankshaft torsional vibration protection across rpm range.
- Reduce risk of crankshaft failure and wear on critical engine parts.
- Unleash lost horsepower and torque.
- Three 3/8-24 bolt holes on 3.2” pattern for custom mandrel and damper puller / installer tool
- 28 dry sump register.
- Replaceable crankshaft hub.
- SFI 18.1 certified. Made in USA.
The damper is finished in a corrosion resistant black zinc chromate, then laser engraved with a Fluidampr – Made in the USA logo and SFI 18.1 credential. The new Fluidampr performance damper for the Nissan GTR R35 VR38 DETT engine is available through quality parts distributors and professional engine builders.
For more information: (716) 592-1000 or www.fluidampr.com.