A little over a decade ago, Holley introduced the Hi-Ram intake manifold. But, if you’re looking for the ultimate in stump pulling torque, there’s nothing like Holley’s all-new Sky-Ram intake manifold.
This cutting-edge intake features 36-inch runners tuned specifically for low-end power delivery. The Holley Sky-Ram is compatible with all plenum top configurations including single- or dual-quad 4150 or 4500 tops, traditional 95mm and 105mm front-mount tops, and all side-mount designs.
Intended for use on naturally aspirated or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0-plus liter range, max power generally occurs around 3,500-4,000 rpm. But, when you want to go higher than the sky, there’s only one place to go, and that’s to the moon.
To match Sky-Ram’s tremendous torque production, the quickest way to do it is with none other than Holley’s infamous Moonshot nitrous plate system. With 20 stages of nitrous, the Moonshot Crosshair plate can deliver a whopping horsepower increase of 3,500! Due to the Sky-Ram’s available dual-top plenum, it’s even possible to install TWO, Moonshot plates for a truly out-of-this-world, 40 stages and utterly cosmic 7,000 horsepower gain.
Oh, and you can enter to win this very same Sky-Ram intake with Moonshot nitrous system. Visit the link to sign up. And as always, Happy April Fools’ day from your friends here at Engine Builder Mag and Holley!
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 35.00-inches to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Total Height with 95/105mm EFI Plenum Top – 38.90-inches to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Runner Length – 36”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.77 in²
- Available with Moonshot 40-stage, 7,000hp Crosshair nitrous system