Comec ACF200 CNC Boring Mills are boring-resurfacing machines for the revision of engine blocks from cars and trucks. Not only do they combine two important operations in one machine, but thanks to the CNC control, it is also fully automatic, fast and accurate. This machine is both robust and extremely precise, resulting in a high-quality end product.
Comec’s ACF200 CNC cylinder boring/resurfacing machine introduces highly innovative solutions, making this machine faster and more practical to use, and its precision results in a high-quality end product.
- Computer Numerical Control using LINUX Operating System and ARMv8 CPU Processor
- Precision Ball screw drives on 3 Axis
- Movements by linear railways on 3 Axis
- Brushless motors on 3 axis controlled by CNC
- Swing arm control panel with double touch screens
- Electronic Handwheel for manual displacement on 3 Axis (Fast-Medium-Fine speeds)
- Full automatic and programmable working modes for boring and milling operations
- WI-FI and LAN connections for support and service
- PV0160 pair of parallel supports
- PV0021 large clamps (2 pcs.)
- PV0022 small clamps (4 pcs.)
- Wrench set
- Instruction manual
For more info: https://www.comecpn.com/en/