GM’s new Gen V LT direct injected engines are starting to find their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory oil pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LT Swap Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OE (Original Equipment) style fitment for durability and proper sealing.
These oil pans are perfect for: 1967-1992 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-1974 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1978-1987 G-body, 1964-1972 A-body, and 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC Full Size Trucks.
- Designed for LT Engine Swap Installations in Classic Car and Truck Chassis Requiring More Oil Pan to Chassis Clearance Around the Front Half of the Oil Pan
- Allows for up to 4.00” Crankshaft Stroke
- Can Be Used Anywhere a GM F-Body Oil Pan Can Be Used
- Provides OE Style fitment – OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE engine NVH suppression, OE flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OE bell-housing attachments
- Traditional High-Quality Cast Aluminum Appearance With Clean Exterior Styling
- Provides Maximum Clearance for Vehicles Where the Steering Linkage is Behind the Engine cross-member
- Oil cooler port provision
- Cast and machined aluminum
- 1/2” NPT port – Ideal for Turbo Oil Return or PCV Oil Return
- Optional Hinge Door Baffle – Available Separately
- Complete Kit Includes: Windage Tray, Sump Baffle, OE Style Pick-Up Tube, Sump Port Plug, Oil Filter Stud, Billet Oil Passage Cover, etc.