MOPAR Emblem Rocker Arm offerings are expanding to include both 1.6 Ratio (LA & B/RB engine families), and 1.7 Ratio (B/RB engines). Features include a roller tip design, internal oiling shaft-to-rocker channel system to lubricate the pivot area, and low-friction bronze bushings; all the same as the popular, high demand MOPAR Emblem 1.5 ratio rockers. In addition to reducing wear and tear on valve stem tips, and lengthening valve train component life, the shaft-mount system is inherently more rigid than stud mount type rockers. This means less flex to the arms, and more consistency in set-up because the rockers are already at the same height.
MOPAR Shaft-Mount Rocker Arm Kits are a great choice for any street ride looking for that next level of performance, for a weekend at the strip, or on the street. Install using your stock bolts and tabs to attach the shaft to your cylinder head, while the adjustable push rod extensions allow for precise lash adjusting. Includes sixteen aluminum roller rockers, hardened shafts and spacer hardware.
- Maximum Spring Diameter of 1.55 Inches & Open Spring Rating of 650 Lbs.
- Precision Machined Rocker Arms for Consistency & Ratio Accuracy
- Black Anodized Finish with Mopar Emblem on Each Rocker Arm
- Bronze Bushings Inside Each Rocker for Low Friction Pivot Point
- Equipped with Internal Oiling System
- Adjustable Push Rod Extensions for Precise Lash Adjusting
- Includes Sixteen Aluminum Roller Rockers, Hardened Steel Shafts & Spacer Hardware
LA (273-360) Applications……………. 1.6 Ratio: P/N 440-469
B/RB (383-400) Applications………… 1.6 Ratio: P/N 440-468 (shown)
B/RB (383-400) Applications………… 1.7 Ratio: P/N 440-873