Studies say that employees who are happy tend to be more productive than those who aren’t. Engine shops looking to boost employee morale without breaking the bank should consider these five simple, inexpensive ways to give back to their employees:
• Recognize major life events, such as marriage or the birth or adoption of a child.
• Give employees a paid day off on their birthdays.
• Offer employees $100 a year for personal enrichment activities, such as classes or cultural events.
• Bring bagels or donuts to work one Friday a month.
• Offer recruitment bonuses to those who refer potential employees who stay with your company for at least six months.
Article courtesy of Tire Review.