Affects 2000-2003 model year Sequoia and Tundra vehicles produced BEFORE the VINs shown below:
MODEL STARTING VIN
1. Verify that the NEW parts are built after the Manufacturer’s Sender Case production date, as identified below.
2. Replace the Oil Pressure Sender.
3. Verify proper operation of the Oil Pressure Gauge.
Some or all of this information was provided by the AutomotiveParts Remanufacturers Association (APRA). For more information ontechnical bulletins available through APRA call 703-968-2772 or visit www.AutoBulletins.com.
Engine Builder Staff
Latest posts by Engine Builder Staff (see all)
- Best of Italy 2014 - Apr 17, 2014
- LIQUI MOLY Diesel Purge - Apr 16, 2014
- Long-Time Automotive Aftermarket Executive John Lorimer Retires - Apr 16, 2014